Arc Flash Burn

This incident happened in Missouri – The injuries are substantial and oddly enough the company conveniently failed to issue, or chose not to read,  a flash on this incident to the Sacramento area (and appears the state) as is normally done when an injury significant incident occurs anywhere in the U.S. with an ATT member,

 

On June 29, 2016, while work on an install Premises Technician  suffered burns to his face, neck, arms, chest and hands because he hit a 220 power line while drilling into the customers home. Tech stated that his drill bit sparked and blew up catching his shirt on fire. As his shirt started to melt he pulled it off and threw it to the ground. Was rushed to the hospital.

 

arm arm1 face hand shirt pipe